Lil Partners Club
What is Lil’ Partners?
Lil’ Partners Club is a kids club for 4Rivers Equipment, where we teach kids about the agricultural and construction industries, heavy equipment, equipment safety, the John Deere brand, etc. It is a way for 4Rivers stores to get involved with their local communities, teach kids about what it’s like to work for a John Deere dealership, and potentially create lasting relationships with local communities.
Our Lil’ Partners’ Featured Drawings!
By: Noah Pring | Age 3 | April 2020
3-year old, Noah, was our winner of the April 2020 coloring contest!
He won a John Deere Lawn & Tool Toy Set!
By: Slade Loux | Age 5 | April 2020
Slade Loux, 5-years old, shows off his coloring skills during our coloring contest!
We love that John Deere green!
By: Emily Rushton | Age 6 | April 2020
6-year old, Emily Rushton, enters her coloring sheet into the coloring contest!
She did such an awesome job!
This Season's Activity
Grab Some Supplies And Let's Have Some Fun!
Howdy again Partners! Can you help us make a barn for all of the animals? Don't worry, we'll show you how! Here's what you'll need:
Construction Paper (red, black, & green)
1. Print our barn template and cut out the pieces. Trace the barn onto red construction paper. Trace the roof and window onto black construction paper. Cut the pieces out.
2. Cut the doors on the barn so they open. Make a cut down the center of the doors, and alone the top of each door. Make sure you don't cut the very outer edges of the door (on the right and left) or your doors will fall off instead of opening!
3. Glue a piece of red construction paper on the back of the barn so that it covers the doors. Do not glue the piece of construction paper to the doors - you want this piece to act as the "back-drop", so that there will be some red showing when the doors are open.
4. Glue the barn to a piece of green construction paper.
5. Glue the roof and window onto the barn.
6. Print the animal template and let your child color the pieces they wish to include on the barn scene.
7. Cut the animals/scenery pieces out. Glue the pieces onto the barn. Make sure an animal gets glued inside the barn so your child can open the doors to find it!
Activities and facts, with so much more,
Every new season, there's a box at your door!
When it's your birthday, we hope it's a blast.
We're sending you a present, and it'll be fast!
Lil' Partners are cool, Lil' Partners are fun.
Sign-up for our club, and you'll have a ton!
Get Our Newsletters When You Sign Up With Lil’ Partners For Exclusive Activities, Fun Facts, Contests, And Announcements!
By submitting this form, you acknowledge that 4Rivers Equipment reserves the right to send your child mailers and other promotional advertisements. By signing here, you also acknowledge that 4Rivers Equipment has the right to take and post pictures of your child online in accordance with all state and federal laws and regulations.
Will You Help Us Brighten Up Our Lil' Partners By Giving Them Color?
Meet The Crew (left to right):
Elijah Grader - Colorado Springs, CO
Patty Steer - El Paso, Texas
Petey Partner - Greeley, CO
Magnolia "Mags" Tiller - Pueblo, CO
Luke Baler - Rocky Ford, CO
Spot The Differences
Can You Spot The 5 Differences?
These two pictures are exactly alike except for 5 small differences. Can you spot them all?
Click below for more fun worksheets to print off!
Other News & Events
0% For 60 Months | Used AG Equipment
0% For 60 Months | Used AG Equipment 4Rivers Equipment is offering 0% financing for 60 months on select used…
Free Quick-Change Adapters With Perma-Loc Purchase
Lock Into a Groundbreaking Deal! Get a set of FREE* Quick-Change Adapters with the purchase of a set of…
Service + Save This Fall!
Service + Save with 4Rivers Equipment! As we’re getting close to the end of the year, it’s important to keep…