Time and cost savings with survey-grade automation
The Kespry solution provides you with accurate data for earthwork planning, progress
tracking, and material reporting for your entire jobsite. Designed for rapid deployment, the drone flies itself and captures data automatically. No prior piloting skills or experiences. All data is automatically processed and securely stored in the Kespry Cloud for immediate use throughout your organization.
Kespry provides survey-grade data (up to 2cm vertical accuracy) for the entire site
in minutes using an integrated GPS base station. A single point set-up eliminates
the need for multiple Ground Control Points (GCP) and Aerial Survey Targets, a
unique feature in the commercial drone industry.
The Kespry system lets you fly as often as you like on a single flat price subscription.
There are no ‘per flight’ additional charges. Customers use the system throughout a
project for pre-construction topographic surveys, earthwork and inventory tracking, and
Easy to use
– Point and click mission planning
– Fully autonomous flight, data collection, and data processing
– Plan a mission once, fly repeatedly
– Online processing and storage of all flight data with 24/7 access
– Site earthwork elevations and volume quantities available within hours
– Asset Management and entire site conditions captured in high-resolution
– Dedicated Success Manager assigned
– Unlimited support and training provided by Kespry, including Part 107
– Full warranty on all hardware components
Contact your 4Rivers Equipment Representative to get a demo here!