Farmington, NM Team Takes On Rapids!
The Farmington, NM team celebrated with a family rafting day in Durango, CO. The team got together to launch new...
The Farmington, NM team celebrated with a family rafting day in Durango, CO. The team got together to launch new beginnings with James Garn, Branch Manager. The 40 friends and family crew braved the Animas river white water rafting together. After a few splash wars, laughs, and a bit of sunburn, a good time was had by all! A big thank you to our guides at Mild To Wild, who kept us safe and on task to have fun!
Through team-building activities, team members can learn about their strengths and weaknesses, develop trust and respect for each other, and build on their existing skills. These activities can also help team members better understand the team’s purpose and objectives.
We believe team-building events like this can help:
– Encourage team members to communicate more effectively with each other
– Help team members to understand each other’s strengths and weaknesses better
– Improve team morale
– Encourage team members to work together more effectively
– Help team members to resolve conflict more effectively
– Promote creativity and problem solving within the team
– Encourage team members to think outside the box
– Help team members to understand the team’s purpose and objectives better.
Garn arranged a company picnic after the adventure, where he discussed his commitment to lead with the 4Rivers Core Values. Respect, Innovation, Commitment, and Integrity. Team building is essential to any organization, and the Farmington team is no different. We appreciate our team’s growth over the years, and we look forward to continued success in the future. Thanks for all your hard work!
Looking to join our Farmington, NM team? Check out open positions here.