New Employee | Jimmy Atencio | Certified Dealer Instructor
We’d like to introduce you to our newest employee. Jimmy Atencio has accepted our offer of employment as a Certified...
We’d like to introduce you to our newest employee. Jimmy Atencio has accepted our offer of employment as a Certified Dealer Instructor. His first day is September 13, 2021.
Jimmy has 10 years of experience in increasingly responsible roles within the education of diesel programs at Northeastern Junior College. His experience is enhanced by founding and managing AGTECK Equipment Sales & Repair LLC in Sterling, CO. from June 1993 to Feb. 2011.
As Certified Dealer Instructor, Jimmy is responsible for the overall leadership of the classroom training for product certification and capstone for both AG (Agriculture) and CF (Construction) industries.
This position will reduce high costs in travel and lost revenue for all departments. This position will also provide quality training on individual needs.
Specifically, Jimmy will lead our efforts in these areas:
- Become properly certified by John Deere before delivery of any John Deere training course
- Organize on-site logistics of all training courses including needed equipment, training material/aids, shop and classroom, and other misc. items prior to class start time
- Deliver classroom training courses to attendees
- Deliver certified classes at the same level of instructional quality, content, infrastructure, and safety as courses instructed by the John Deere training organization
- Report results of the training event and roster to John Deere training department
- Tear down the class to return the learning environment to its original state
- Ensuring that all students attend the class for the full duration
- Stay current on new products and technology while regionalizing material to the audience
- Coordinates and schedules all in-house technician training
- Participate in Service EDUCATE Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge
Jimmy will work closely with the product support and sales teams to identify areas of needed improvement. His office/training room is in our Frederick branch.
Thanks for joining me in welcoming Jimmy to the team.