Franklin’s Earthmoving | Albuquerque, New Mexico | 4Rivers Equipment
Last week was busy for Franklin’s Earthmoving in Albuquerque, New Mexico as they were performing a full-depth reclamation job on a road in Edgewood, just east of Albuquerque. They were nice enough to invite us out to the jobsite to watch their Wirtgen WR 200 Xli cold recycler and soil stabilizer in action.
Franklin’s Earthmoving is a New Mexico local company that performs various jobs all around the state. They specialize in earthmoving, paving, concrete, and utilities for commercial, industrial, governmental, public infrastructure, and residential projects.
The Wirtgen WR 200 Xli is a compact recycler with a diverse application range.
- Compact recycler of the WR series with an increased working width, specifically for the United States market.
- With a working width of 7 ft. 10 in. (2.40 m) and a maximum working depth of 19.7 in. (500 mm), it is suitable for a diversity of operations in soil stabilizing and cold recycling.
- The intuitive operating concept provides optimum comfort for an efficient work process and high productivity levels.
- When it comes to soil stabilizing, the ideal performance range is between 10,000 and 50,000 ft² a day (1,000 and 5,000 m²/day).
- For cold recycling, the ideal performance range is between 8,000 ft² per hour (800 m²/h) and 3.9 to 5.9 in. (10 to 15 cm) of asphalt thickness.
This specific job was a full-depth reclamation job that required 8” of asphalt and another 8” of subgrade.
Check out the pictures and videos on our Facebook page!