The 4Rivers Equipment in Fort Collins, Colorado is hosting the “Fill The Gator” Food Drive this year to support the Food Bank for Larimer County. We are encouraging not only our own employees but everyone in the area to participate by bringing in and dropping off some food items to put in the back of the Gator! Cash donations can be made as well (minimum of $5 increments). You can drop off all donations to the Fort Collins location at 125 John Deere Drive, Fort Collins, CO 80524 from 12/4/2018 until 12/21/2018 during normal business hours.
Last year, 4Rivers Equipment was able to haul 154 pounds of food to the Larimer County Food Bank – Let’s beat that this year!! We encourage everyone to support this great cause!
- Whole, fresh produce.
- Cut fresh produce packed separately in food-grade packaging.
- Prepared foods chilled to 41˚F maximum that have not been served or placed on a buffet.
- Chilled perishable packaged foods such as juice and cheese in their original packaging.
- Meat, poultry, chilled to 41˚F maximum or frozen.
- Dairy products 41˚F maximum to expiration date.
- Shelled eggs.
- Frozen foods in original packaging.
- Baked goods (day-old bread, bagels, and other bakery items).
- Canned and packaged goods in original packaging.
- Wild game processed and packaged in a USDA approved facility.
- Foods that have been served or put on a buffet table.
- Foods that have been previously reheated.
- Foods that have been kept in the danger temperature zone for more than 2 hours.
- Foods with damaged or compromised packaging, resulting in the loss of a sanitary barrier protection.
- Any food containing alcohol.
- Produce with significant decay.
- Frozen foods with severe freezer burn.
- Sushi or any seafood intended for raw consumption.
- Open, punctured, bulging or seriously damaged canned goods.
- Home canned or home jarred products.
Most Needed Items:
- Peanut butter (non-hydrogenated oil)
- Canned meat/fish (chicken, salmon, tuna)
- Canned Fruit in Fruit Juice
- Whole Grain, Low Sugar Cereal
- Whole Grain Pasta
- Brown Rice
- Macaroni and Cheese
Help us by supporting the Food Bank of Larimer County and beating our goal last year of 154 pounds! #yourworkingpartner #4RCommunity