John Deere – 1050K Crawler Dozer
- CategoryGeneral Construction
- BrandJohn Deere
- ModelCrawler Dozer
- Make: John Deere
- Category: General Construction
- Year: 2020
- Net Power: 261 kW (350 hp) at 1,800 rpm
- Operating Weight: 42,800–43,100 kg (94,300–95,000 lb.)
- Track on Ground: 3,419 mm (134.6 in.)
|Engine Manufacturer||John Deere|
|Engine Model||PowerTech PSS 6135|
|Displacement, ltr (Inches³)||13.5 (824)|
|Rated Speed, rpm||1800|
|Engine Output - Net, kW (hp)||261 (350)|
|Speeds Mode 1 - Forward||1|
|Speeds Mode 1 - Reverse||1|
|Shoe - Pitch, mm (inches)||215.9 (8.5)|
|Shoe - Type||Single Grouser - Extreme Service|
|Ground Contact Area, cm² (Inches²)||41684 (6462)|
|Number Of Shoes||46|
|Height - Max, mm (ft/in)||3476 (11 ft 5 in)|
|Ground Clearance, mm (inches)||537 (21)|
|Track Length - On Ground, mm (ft/in)||3419 (11 ft 2 in)|
|Track Gauge, mm (ft/in)||2184.4 (7 ft 2 in)|
|Blade - Width, mm (ft/in)||3964 (13 ft )|
|Blade - Dig Depth, mm (inches)||707 (28)|
|Blade - Tilt, mm (ft/in)||900 (2 ft 11 in)|
|Steering - Differential||No|
|Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||681 (180)|
|Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US))||87 (23)|
|Blade - Capacity, m³ (yd³)||9.5 (12.4)|
|Speed - Forward Maximum, kph (mph)||11 (6.8)|
|Speed - Reverse Maximum, kph (mph)||11 (6.8)|
|Ground Bearing Pressure, kPa (PSI)||101 (14.6)|
|Implement Pump - Type||Variable Displacement Piston|
|Implement Pump - Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min)||290 (77)|
|Implement Pump - Pressure, bar (PSI)||249.93 (3625)|
Engine employs field-proven cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), easy-to-maintain high-uptime exhaust filters, and selective catalytic reduction (SCR).
Standard Eco mode automatically adjusts engine power and transmission settings for fuel optimization.
Grade Control Ready
When you order your dozer grade control ready, adding a grade-control system is as easy as plugging in the components, calibrating, and going to work, whether your preferred system is Trimble or Topcon.
Cab & Controls
Cab-forward design provides excellent visibility to the blade.
Enhance your operator's grading skills with ergonomic T-bar hydraulic control.
Exclusive Total Machine Control monitor allows operator to customize machine operation and response to personal preferences.
Hinged engine side shields swing open wide and the front grille tilts forward for convenient access to dipsticks, fill tubes, batteries, master electrical shutoff, the backside of the cooler, and engine, transmission, and hydraulic filters.
Infinitely variable range to 11 km/h (6.8 mph) gives total flexibility to match ground speed to the load.
Speeds up or slows down each track to provide full-power turns.
Counterrotation helps an operator to overcome heavy corner loads and quickly reposition the blade on the go. Provides space-saving spot turns, too.
Bogie undercarriage absorbs shock and vibration to smooth the ride over rough terrain.
Heavy-duty undercarriage is sealed, lubricated, and built to last. Its no-nonsense oval-track design has only one wear-causing forward-travel flex point, for longer life.
12-inch-longer track than 1050K includes sideboom plates, for sure stability and simple installation.
Fuel-conserving Eco mode is helpful in PL applications where longer idle times are possible.
Dual-path hydrostatic transmission delivers more precise control along the trench.
Available in two configurations for 170,000 lb. and 220,000 lb. of maximum lift capacity.
There are no special offers for this product at this time, please check back soon.
There are no reviews for this product.
Interested in customizing this unit?
Request unit below.
Need to purchase online? Browse our online inventory
Suggested Similar Products
- Price N/A
- Year 2020
- Sunlight readable 7 in. display
- Intel® Quad-Core Pentium N4200 Processor
- MIL-STD-810G and IP68 certified
- Windows® 10 operating system
- 8 MP rear camera, 2 MP front camera
- Integrated 4G LTE cellular module
- External keyboard and docking station (optional)
- Also available in Android platform
- Price N/A
- Year 2020
- Full sub-division design tools
- Contour and surface creation, volumetrics, and automated pad design
- User defined Title Blocks, Symbols, and Linetypes
- Includes MAGNET Tools process and reporting software
- Secure and direct connectivity to your MAGNET Enterprise Account for collaboration
- Includes: Access to MAGNET Enterprise and All MAGNET Layout functionality
- Price N/A
- Year 2020
- User interface easy to learn and use
- Deliver files directly to 3D equipped machines
- Stake out any features in the design
- Topo or auto-topo surfaces and calculate volumes
- Collect as-built data as points, lines, surfaces or volumes
- Compatible with all Topcon GNSS receivers and robotic systems